If you are a private person or a company, our professionals can advise you, on the processing of the tourist license and the latest regulations.

¿What I have to do? To obtain the númber ot the inscription of the properties in the General Register of Companies, Establishments and Tourist Professions of the Comunity of Valencia (hereinafter Registration), through the presentation of a responsible declaration. Shall I establish myself as a commercial company or I can be a private person? Any private person or company who lets the use of the holiday properties can be joined in this Register without need to be commercial society. ¿Which law has to be applied? Tourism Law, with special attention to the specific practice, contained in Decree 92/2009, of July 3, of the Consell, which approves the regulation regulating housing, villas, chalets, bungalows and similar, and the management companies, legal or physical persons, dedicated to the cession of their properties for letting, in the territorial area of the Valencian Community. (DOCV núm. 6051 de 07.07.2009). The change in the regulation of the matter – carried out in 2015 – was aimed at including, within the scope of application of the Decree, those who directly has only one tourist home. (Single derogatory provision of Decree 75/2015, of May 15, which suppressed sections 3.2 and 8.2 of Decree 92/2009). ¿The property can be joined? ¿What requirements has be done? The house must have an occupancy license or occupancy certificate and must be sufficiently furnished and equipped with the necessary equipment and appliances for immediate occupation, and in perfect hygiene. The mandatory requirements according to the category are found in Annex I of Decree 92/2009, of July 3, of the Consell. If located on undeveloped land, an urban planning procedure must be previously processed (Declaration of Community Interest or exceptionally exemption thereof). The procedure to follow depends on the specific characteristics of the house and its location, so you should request information at the Town Hall where the tourist home is located. Should I advertise the registration number? Yes, both the registration number assigned to each dwelling and its category must be included in all types of advertising carried out. If it’s a management company that manages different homes in the same building, it will be enough to publicize the registration number of the management company and must have a duly updated list identifying each property advertised with its registration number. The publicity carried out through the services of the information society / new technologies will be subject to special control and surveillance. Can I rent a tourist house for rooms? The autonomous tourism regulations of the Region of Valencia don’t contemplate the possibility of dedicating a room or several of a tourist residence to the tourist rental, but the entire accommodation unit and the owner can not be living in it. Can I sign a contract for the Urban Lease Law (seasonal lease)? Article 5 e) of Law 29/1994, of 24 November, on Urban Leases, excludes from its application the temporary assignment of homes sold or promoted in tourist channels. Should I keep a traveler’s register book? In accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of the Interior, you must complete a passenger entry section, made according to an official model, and send it to the corresponding Police Station or Civil Guard Post, depending on the location of the location of the property. Regulatory regulations are established in Order 1922/2003 of July 3 on book-registration and entry parts of travelers in tourist accommodation.

Compartir noticia:

Últimas noticias

¿Es legal hacer una serie sobre casos reales sin el consentimiento de los protagonistas?

¿Qué establece el Real Decreto que regula la actividad de los influencers?

Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su correcto funcionamiento y para fines analíticos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de tus datos para estos propósitos. Más información